MP Compact 4 Mk 2 Datamax Label Printer
The Compact4 Mark II is a powerful response to desktop thermal printing requirements, and ideal for on-demand printing, especially where space is limited. The printer is ideal at the front desk of a hospital or in the box office of a movie theatre. Able to deliver continuous operation, the Compact4 is the printer of choice whenever ease of use, reliability and high performance are a must.
- Retail & Commercial
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Hospitaility & Leisure
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm] optional resolution
- 10 ips [254 mm/s] maximum print speed
- 6.6" [168mm] maximum print width
- Serial, USB, LAN, wireless 802.11b/g with WPA2 security protocol (optional)
- PL-Z, PL-I, and PL-B emulations on the DPL version of MP Compact4 Mark II
- Small but Mighty: The Compact4 printer has an incredibly small footprint which allows it to be used in applications where space is limited. Its compact size takes up less than half the space of a traditional desktop label printer but with the same duty cycle and strength.
- Rugged: The Compact4 printer is constructed on a solid cast metal frame and protected with metal die cast covers. Unlike other small printers, the Compact4 printer is an industrial printer that is built to withstand the rigors of a warehouse or high volume printing application.
- Media loading is unlike any other printer in the market. The levers are large and easy to manage - so easy that the operation can be done single handed while wearing a leather or latex glove. The paper path is slotted through the side of the printer with no covers to open or clamshells to unlock. Loading media doesn’t get any easier.
- Software: Labelpoint is a simple yet powerful command language that controls the Compact4 and Nova printers. TeraTerm is an easy to use DOS terminal program for configuring these printers. MP Design is powerful label design software which programs label formats in the printers native command language, Labelpoint. MP Design software comes standard with the Compact4 printer.
Please call 01933 625100 or e-mail email@example.com with your enquiry or to purchase.