I Class Mk 2 Datamax Label Printer
Datamax-O’Neil’s I-Class revolutionized the barcode printer industry with its award winning modular design, field installable options and rugged reliability. For the past several years, resellers have named the I-Class the “best channel product” in some of the industry’s largest third-party surveys. Now we’ve raised the bar even higher, with the redesigned I-Class Mark II.
Offering the fastest processor, largest memory and widest selection of communication ports available in a mid-range printer, the I-Class Mark II provides lower operating costs and flawless print quality. For applications as diverse as shipping and receiving, product identification, pharmacy labeling and asset tracking, the I-Class Mark II will maintain its reputation for providing outstanding for performance, reliability and value.
- Retail & Commercial
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- 4.16” [105.7 mm] maximum print width
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm], 600 dpi [24 dots/mm] optional resolution
- 12 ips [304 mm/s] maximum print speed
- Ethernet wired LAN 10/100, W-LAN with WPA2 security protocol, 2 USB Host Ports and SDIO, GPIO interface card
- OPTIMedia reduces set-up time by enabling the printer to automatically adjust to optimum heat and speed setting to produce the best print quality
- Lower power consumption delivers 25% lower power consumption in its category. The ECO IntelliSEAQ™ print head has durable coating, better abrasion resistance, and longer life
- Multiple Communication Ports: Offers the largest selection of communication ports in the mid level industrial printer range including serial, parallel, USB, LAN, 2 USB Host ports and SDIO, W-LAN, and GPIO interface card
- Graphical Display includes a 7-button 128x64 LCD graphical backlit display that is easy to read, enabling user friendly label configuration set-up
- Rugged construction features a geardriven design and durable die-cast aluminum frame
- Wide access to the printhead makes the I-Class Mark II very easy to maintain; both printhead and platen roller can be changed in less than 5 minutes
- Field installable options such as cutters, peel & present sensors, and thermal transfer option can be added easily to upgrade a base printer
- Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French
- Software: Includes DPL and other popular language emulations that allow the printer to integrate easily into new or existing applications
Please call 01933 625100 or e-mail email@example.com with your enquiry or to purchase.